Four Fold Cd Case Template
- How To Fold Cd Case
- 4 Fold Card Template Microsoft
- Four Fold Cd Case Template Printable
- 4 Fold Brochure Template
- Four Fold Cd Case Template Word
- Tri Fold Cd Case
Using Microsoft Word, you can create a basic booklet to insert into your CD cases. Setting up the booklet requires some time and concentration, but your initial efforts pay off when you save the booklet as a template. You can modify the title, add lyrics and other text and customize graphics, colors and additional design features, as well to make custom inserts for all of your discs.
Start Word and open a new, blank document. Select the 'Page Layout' tab and click the 'Page Setup' dialog launcher in the lower-right corner. Select 'Book Fold' in the Multiple Pages list. Choose the number of pages you want in the Sheets per Booklet list. Click 'OK.'
How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case by DIY Maven on Jan 08, 2007 Instead of paying good cash for cd cases, which eventually break and end up in a landfill, how about creating your own, unique folded-paper cd cases that are biodegradable and take up a fraction of the space?
- Download Disc Makers free Digipak CD templates and DVD templates to complete your CD or DVD project design. Packages other than jewel cases (jackets, wallets, digipaks, DVD cases, etc.) will be a single document. Jewel case templates come in two parts: one for the booklet or insert, and one for the tray card. Digipak Templates Shop all.
- Reggae Music – CD Case Template PSD Get this amazing template! You can use all of our Premium flyer templates PSD, Free event flyer templates, Many Business brochures, Business Cards and Awesome CD Covers as many times as you need.
Select the 'Insert' tab. Click 'Table' and choose a '1x1' table. Click the 'Layout' tab under Table Tools. Change both the cell height and width to '4.75,' which are the dimensions of a jewel-case insert.
Press 'Ctrl-End' to go to the bottom of the page. Press 'Ctrl-Enter' to insert a new page. Copy the table and paste it onto the second page. Repeat for all pages in the booklet.
Point to the upper-right corner of the first table and click the double arrow that appears to select the table. Press 'Ctrl-L' to align the table to the left. Select the second table and press 'Ctrl-R' to align it to the right. Repeat with the remaining tables, alternating left and right alignment so the tables will meet at the center of each page.
How To Fold Cd Case
Add sample text to the table cells on each page. When you want to use the template, you can replace the sample text with the appropriate text or images you want to print in the booklet. Keep all text and graphics inside the tables, as the table cells are the only area you will use for the booklet. The booklet pages appear in the order they will print, so begin with a cover design on the first page, perhaps a table of contents on the second page and a combination of lyrics, anecdotes and images on the remaining pages. Press 'Ctrl-P' at any time to preview the appearance of your booklet as printed.
O Brother, Where Art Thou? Is the soundtrack album of music from the 2000 American film of the same name, written, directed and produced by the Coen Brothers and starring George Clooney, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, and John Goodman. With the film set in Mississippi during the Great Depression, the soundtrack, produced by T Bone Burnett, uses bluegrass, country, gospel, blues, and folk. In addition the original 1931 recordings of the songs covered are included as well as live footage of Skip James from the 1966 Newport Folk Festival. DVD One: Crossnote Tuning: Cypress Grove Blues, Devil Got My Woman,Yola My Blues Away, Hard Time Killing Floor, Cherry Ball Blues, Four O'Clock Blues, Hard Luck Child DVD Two. Skip james hard time killing floor blues rare earth. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (ca 1931) Written by Skip James Performed by Chris Thomas King Instrumental Version Performed by Colin Linden. I'll Fly Away (1929) Written by Albert E. Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (uncredited) Written by Skip James Performed by Colin Linden. Skip James Hard Time Killing Floor Blues Rar; Facebook; Prev Article Next Article. Add Comment Cancel reply. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Recent Posts.
• Impressive 1st person shooter game. Battlefield 2 full game download utorrent free. • Set in the year 2014. • Need to control four different characters.
4 Fold Card Template Microsoft
Choose the 'File' tab and select 'Print' to apply print settings. Select 'Print on Both Sides.' If you have a duplex printer, the printer will flip the pages and print on both sides automatically. If not, choose the 'Manually Print on Both Sides.' Word prints all of the pages that appear on the first side of each page and then prompts you to turn the printed pages over, insert them back into the printer and resume printing the remaining pages.
Select 'Save As' on the File menu. Double-click 'Computer.' Enter a name for your booklet template and select 'Word Template' in the Save as Type list. Click 'Save.'
- To access the template, select 'File' and click 'Open.' Double-click 'Computer.' Browse to 'Custom Office Templates' under My Documents, click the template and click 'Open.'
- After you customize and print it, cut out the booklet using the borders as your guide, fold in the middle and staple the pages together.